Pages

Monday, June 13, 2022

Android Studio 2021.2.1 : Please reinstall Android Studio from Scratch

 

Following yesterdays's problem, I launched Android Studio and I got this error :



I found the solution on StackOverFlow : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61682609/android-studio-missing-essential-plugin-org-jetbrains-android

You have to delete the file C:\Users\%USERNAME%\.AndroidStudio<version>\config\disabled_plugins.txt

( In my case, I deleted C:\Users\my_user\AppData\Roaming\Google\AndroidStudio2021.2 and now it works but I had to configure my environnement an other time 👿 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Débutez en crypto-monnaie de manière ludique avec les projets "Move to earn"

Les projets "Move to earn" sont des projets très en vogue en ce moment dans le monde de la crypto-monnaie. Le principe est simple ...