Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Reminder : upgrade Debian 9 (Stretch) to Debian 11 (Bulleyes)

This is an update to my previous post. I had old system still in Debian 9 version.To upgrade this system, I made two steps : first, I upgraded Debian 9 to Debian 10 then I upgraded Debian 10 to 11.In my mind it's more secure.

Note : to upgrade Debian 9 to Debian 10, I used the following command :

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && apt-get dist-upgrade
sed -i 's/stretch/buster/g' /etc/apt/sources.list
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get dist-upgrade
reboot

WARNING : If you have a POSTGRESQL database, you need to launch the reinxdb command :

su - postgres
reindexdb --all

The command to upgrade Debian 10 to Debian 11 are quite the same ( See my previous post )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Débutez en crypto-monnaie de manière ludique avec les projets "Move to earn"

Les projets "Move to earn" sont des projets très en vogue en ce moment dans le monde de la crypto-monnaie. Le principe est simple ...