Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Feedback : Upgrade composer 1 to composer 2 successful in my cake-php project


I upgrade composer because I had some warning :

Warning from https://repo.packagist.org: Support for Composer 1 is deprecated and some packages will not be available. You should upgrade to Composer 2. See https://blog.packagist.com/deprecating-composer-1-support/

To upgrade composer, you have to execute the following command :

composer self-update --2
composer update

The upgrade was successful.
However, I noticed the following warning in my cake-php project:

Package zendframework/zend-diactoros is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use laminas/laminas-diactoros instead.
Package asm89/twig-cache-extension is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use twig/cache-extension instead.
Package phpunit/php-token-stream is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Package phpunit/phpunit-mock-objects is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.

These warnings are only warnings caused by the cake-php version. I think I need to upgrade to 3.9.x version.


version : cake-php 3.8.X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Débutez en crypto-monnaie de manière ludique avec les projets "Move to earn"

Les projets "Move to earn" sont des projets très en vogue en ce moment dans le monde de la crypto-monnaie. Le principe est simple ...